TERMS OF SALES
Article 1 - Length of stay
The signatory customer of the contract concluded for a fixed term can’t under any circumstances invoke any right to maintain the premises.
Article 2 - Conclusion of the contract:
The online booking becomes effective as soon as the customer has guaranteed it by credit card valid on the date of the beginning of the stay. The hotel reserves the right to accept or refuse any reservation request.
Article 3 – Rates Description and Conditions
3.1. Modifiable rate YOO-FXRO and YOO-FXBB:
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee the reservation. The price of the first night will be charged to the credit card and kept as a deposit. It will be refunded if cancelled within delay.
- It Can be canceled without charges until 2 days before the arrival date (before 18:00).
- Dates can be modified without charges until 2 days before the arrival date (before 18:00). Note that there might be a rate adjustment accordingly to the price of the new dates.
- In case of cancellation after the deadline, the amount of the first night will be invoiced and the Hotel YOOMA will keep the charge as a late cancellation fee.
- In case of no show, the total amount of the reservation will be invoiced and charged to the credit card placed in guarantee.
- Note that rate YOO-FXRO is room only while YOO-FXBB includes breakfast for all occupants.
- Rates include sales tax; they do not include the city tax.
- Conditions change if the booking has more than 3 rooms and / or more than 6 days, in which case, the prepayment of the price of the first night is requested and it is not refundable.
- On this figure (more than 3 rooms and or more than 6 days), in the case of a cancellation within the deadline, we will not charge any fees beyond the amount already prepaid. In case of no show, the balance of the reservation will be charged to the credit card.
3.2. Non-modifiable non-refundable rates YOO-NRRO and YOO-NRBB:
- This rate is payable on booking. Prepayment of the total amount of the stay is required and will be charged to the credit card.
- No possibility of modification or cancellation. No refund is possible.
- The credit card used for prepayment will be requested upon arrival.
- Note that rate YOO-NRRO is for room only while YOO-NRBB includes breakfast for all occupants.
- Rates include sales tax; they do not include city tax of 1.88EUR per adult and per day. This tax may be charged at the moment the reservation is made.
- The price is 25 EUR per day. A day starts at 15h00 and ends at 11h00 next day.
- Parking space is limited. It can be reserved by sending a request by e-mail and upon availability.
- This price can be paid upon arrival. A 50EUR deposit is mandatory to cover any damage or loss on access card.
- We do not have a conventional parking. We have an access card to get in and out. You must collect it at Front Desk and later return it to claim back your deposit.
Article 4 – Arrival
The customer is welcomed on the specified day from 15 H or rather according to the availability. In case of late arrival, the guest must notify the owner.
Article 5 - Regulations
Payment to the owner by: Cash, Credit or transfer. Bank checks or holidays are not accepted.
Article 6 - City tax
The city tax is a local tax that guests must pay to the hotel, who then transfers it to the City Treasury.
Article 7 - Use of the premises
The customer will have to respect the peaceful character of the places, to make a use according to their destination. He is committed to preserve the accommodations in good condition. It is forbidden to smoke in the whole establishment on pain of being verbalized, any damage produced in the room, the equipment of the hotel or the common places may lead to penalties.
Article 8 - Animals
The contract states that the client can’t stay with a pet. In case of non-compliance with this clause by the customer, the owner may refuse the animals. This refusal can in no way be considered as a modification or a breach of the contract on the initiative of the owner, so that in case of departure of the customer, the price corresponding to the cost of the accommodation remains acquired to the owner.
Article 9 - Capacity
The contract is established for a specific number of people in a specific room category. If the number of clients exceeds this number, the hotel can deny additional customers. This refusal can’t be considered as a modification or a breach of the contract at the initiative of the hotel, so that in case of departure of several guests higher than those refused, the price corresponding to the cost of the stay remains the same.
Photos displayed on our site at the time of booking are not contractual. The hotel undertakes to provide a room with a capacity equal to the number of occupants according to the price conditions, but in no case to provide exactly the room displayed as an example on the photos of the website.
Article 10 - Children's Policy
Babies under 3 years old can stay for free, baby cots are available upon request and availability. Beyond that, any child is considered as an adult and subject to Article 9. For catering, we consider a child between the age of 3 and 10 inclusive.
Article 11 - Insurance
The customer is responsible for all damages arising from him. He must therefore check whether his main housing contract provides for resort extension (vacation rental). The tenant certifies to be covered by an insurance of civil liability covering his own responsibility and that of the persons accompanying him.
Article 12 - Litigation
It is recommended to contact the Tourist Office who will intervene to promote the settlement of disputes amicably - if the claim is made in the first three days after arrival, for any dispute concerning the inventory of fixtures or the description, - at the end of the stay for all other disputes. For all disputes that arise from the execution or interruption of this contract, only the Courts of the jurisdiction of the location of the building object of the lease are competent.
Article 13 - Stay at the hotel
13.1. In application of the regulations in force, the customer may be asked upon arrival at the hotel to fill out a police form. To do this, the customer will be asked to present a piece of identification to verify whether it must complete the police form.
13.2. The customer accepts and agrees to use the room as a good father. Also, any behavior contrary to morality and public order will cause the hotel to ask the customer to leave the establishment without any compensation and / or no refund if a payment has already been made. In the case where no payment has been made, the client must pay the price of the nights spent before leaving the establishment.
13.3. Yooma Hotel has an Internal Regulation for the customer. The customer agrees and agrees to comply with this regulation. In case of non-compliance by the client with one of the provisions of the Internal Regulations, the hotelier will be obliged to invite the client to leave the establishment without any compensation and / or without any refund if a payment has already been done.
13.4. Smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the hotel, including in the rooms. A fine of 200EUR will be applied, in the absence of payment on the day of the contravention, it will be invoiced and debited from the credit card as collateral or taken from the deposit.
13.5. The hotel Yooma offers WIFI access (paying or not) allowing guests to connect to the internet. The customer agrees that the computer resources made available by the hotel are in no way used for purposes of reproduction, representation, provision or communication to the public of works or objects protected by copyright or related rights, such as text, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, without the permission of the rights holders set out in Books I and II of the Code of intellectual property when this authorization is required. If the customer does not comply with the mentioned obligations, he may be accused of an offense of infringement (Article L.335-3 of the Code of Intellectual Property), punishable by a fine of 300,000 euros and three-year imprisonment. The customer is also required to comply with the security policy of the hotel's internet service provider, including the rules for the use of security measures implemented to prevent the illegal use of resources. and to refrain from any act undermining the effectiveness of these means.
13.6. Extra charges.
The hotel provides different elements for guest use and comfort. If any of these are damaged/lost the hotel will charge:
- Room Key-card 2,50 EUR
- TV remote control 25,00 EUR
- Hair Dryer 25,00 EUR
- Baby video tablet 100 EU
- Baby video camera 100 EUR
Smoking is strictly forbidden within the whole hotel structure, including the rooms. A fine of 200,00 EUR will be applied, if the guest does not pay it, it will be charged to credit card use as a guarantee or the deposit.
Damages on hotel room’s equipment, material or furniture, is subject of a fine of at least 200EUR.
Damages on hotel room’s linen is charged 25EUR per item.